Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (CMC), also known as cellulose gum or Tylose, is a highly effective additive for improving product and processing characteristics in various fields of application. It functions as a thickener, water retainer, emulsifier, stabilizer, protective colloid, suspending agent, gelling agent, and flow control agent. It is also used as film-forming and binding agent. CMC is widely used in the food, personal care products,industrial paints, ceramics, oil drilling, building materials and etc.
Properties of Celopro CMC:
- Easy dissolve in cold and hot water, stable viscosity.
- Possess good emulsion and solid dispersing capabilities.
- Form firm and transparent coating.
- Not easy to deteriorate.
- Not dissolved in fat and organic solvents.
- No adverse health effects to human body.
- Stable quality in high purity products.
- Different D.S. and viscosity products.
Celotech Co.Ltd is a leading cellulose manufacturer&supplier in China. If you are interested in our products,please send us email by firstname.lastname@example.org or link our company website: www.celotech.com